A quick introduction to organisational cultural change.
- Get rid of anything that supports the current culture you want to remove.
- Introduced things that support the desired culture.
- The things you change may be meetings, buildings, office design, layers of management (often the case that bad culture develops from too much management as managers look for things to do and end up being unintentionally disruptive), policies, practices.
- Only hire people who fit with the new culture and remove individuals who display the wrong culture and can’t conform(for instance continental airlines replaced 31 of 60 senior managers during is cultural change program)
- Change the most impactful and symbolic things first.
Powered by WP Customer Reviews