Here are the top five ways to turn around a weak marketing campaign.
- Improve Ad Targeting. Make your campaign more targeted. So that you don’t pay to advertise to people who are not interested.
- Improve advert. A better advert will be more cost effective.
- Negotiate down costs. Some campaigns make sales but are not profitable because of the cost of advertising. Try and reduce this cost down.
- Improve back end sales profits. Sell more to each customer. This increases the return on advert and lets you pay more for advertising.
- Improve product margin. Increaseing margin by raising your price or cutting production costs means that you can pay more to get each sale. If you can keep marketing costs the same you will increase profits.
Powered by WP Customer Reviews